We tried until the end, despite the massive snowfall (about 50 cm in altitude) last Sunday, which had seriously damaged the paths, we rolled up our sleeves and removed about a thousand plants in 3 days, reopened courses water and marked where the reports had disappeared. The weather forecast for the weekend indicates a new sharp deterioration with thunderstorms, downhill temperatures and strong winds. These conditions make it difficult, if not impossible, for emergency access to be given in a timely manner, not allowing the rescue operations to be carried out and lengthening intervention times considerably.
After a consultation with mountain rescue and civil protection, it was decided reluctantly to cancel the entire scheduled event.
We have always tried to organize the Amorotto Trail event keeping the level high, certainly with great importance to the safety of the athletes, eager to bring home a positive and rewarding experience.
FOLLOW INFORMATION FOR REFUNDS OF REGISTRATIONS