Start the countdown to the third edition of Amorotto Trail, so many news:
- CCV, the Carpinete Vertical Castle. Race added on Saturday, with up to the Castle for 1.6 km and 260 m D + all in one go
- MVT, Monte Valestra Trail. Race added on Sunday; start with the AUT Amorotto Trail (07:00)
- Combined between the CCV and one of three races on Sunday
- Two Nordic Walking trails with departure at 09.00 in the wake of the SVT. Mandra Nordic Walking 10km and San Vitale Nordic Walking Marathon 20km
- On Sunday, on arrival, the competitors will find a meal after race by fitness coach Gabriele Torcianti http://www.gabrieletorcianti.it/ free for athletes (CCV, SVT, MVT, AUT) and € 10,00 for the others. Please ask for the availability @ firstname.lastname@example.org until Sunday at 08.45
- Gabriele Torcianti, at about 18:30 h of Saturday, 03/09, held a conference themed: TRAINING 3.0 – run, chase, escape, survive.
- It will be also presented the RIABLO system Corehab http://www.corehab.it/ with demonstrations
- The competitors, to Sunday, will also find the physiotherapists of Riacef http://www.riacef.it/ to assist them in case of physical problems.
- In addition to the historical contexts during the race, the competitors and accompanying persons will attend a 1500’s show on Saturday nights from 20.30 at Piazza Matilde di Canossa – Carpineti
- Also, from Saturday to Sunday evening, a costume market with stalls of Renaissance and cleaved products of the era lives https://youtu.be/gLeaw0E9vyo
- Please note that the municipal gymnasium will be open for the pre-race Saturday night rest, however, for athletes and / or companions, you can access the tour packages Vacanze d’Elite https://www.amorottotrail.it/iscrizioni/pacchetti /
BOOKING OPEN LOW PRICE UNTIL 31.08!